Graduate Teaching Assistant (Maths Specialist – Primary)
**Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Are you confident with Maths with a strong academic background?**
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School (2017) in Clapham who need a Maths Graduate to help support students within the school.
This school is smaller than average with a real ‘family feel’. They are highly academic as a school, often placing highly in the Academic League Tables.
This is a full time role, working across KS1 & KS2. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a Primary environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant (Maths Specialist)
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Clapham location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* Welcoming team of high achieving Teachers & TA’s
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Maths
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!