Hospital School Teacher - CAMHS
**SEN – ASD, CAMHS
**ASAP and September Starts
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable children?
The school – Hospital School Teacher - CAMHS
Servoca education works with some of the best schools around London and is currently recruiting teachers for a hospital school in Borehamwood. The school is looking for focused and skilled teachers that are able to work 1-1 and with small groups to help the children engage in their learning. The school is looking for teachers across a variety of subjects.
The Candidate – Hospital School Teacher - CAMHS
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of successful outcomes when teaching students with Special educational needs
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Able to handle challenging behaviour
* Able to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - Hospital School Teacher - CAMHS
* The role will involve working with children that display ASD as well as mental health challenges
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!