Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant needed in Hammersmith – September 2019
**Are you an academic Teaching Assistant looking for a supportive school to start your career??**
**Do you want to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020?**
**Do you want to work in a thriving Inner London school with in ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating??**
If so then this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!!
Servoca Education is working with an ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary Academy in Hammersmith, The school is ideally looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to nurture for the next year with the opportunity for the successful candidate to be put through paid Teacher Training from September 2020.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience. The often place highly on academic league tables and are well renowned in the community.
This is a full-time, permanent role. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Teacher Training in Sept 2020
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2016)
* September 2019
* Hammersmith location
* £16,000 - £20,000
* Full time, Permanent role
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent
* English & Maths GCSE
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply now!