Graduate Teaching Assistant / HLTA needed in Islington – September 2019
A new two-form entry Primary School in Islington is recruiting for a HLTA / Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them in September 2019.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community; they are looking for dynamic and focused professionals to support their children with their learning.
The role itself will consist of working with children 1:1 as well as taking small groups of KS2 children for Phonics and Numeracy.
Salaries will be a Daily Rate of £65 - £85 dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an established Teaching Assistant with an academic background. As the role will be floating between all year groups, experience across the board is desirable. Candidates must hold a Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Islington location
* Working 1:1 and with small groups
* KS1 & KS2 Classes
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree – essential
* Proven experience in UK classrooms
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!