Experienced ASD SEN Teacher
£150- £215 a day (DOE)
Are you an experienced SEN teacher living in London?
Servoca Education are looking for SEN Teachers who are highly experienced working with children and young adults on the Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We currently have a wide range of exciting positions available for either day-to-day or long-term supply in SEN schools across the key stages.
The role will require leading, delivering and co-ordinating lessons and curriculum to students that have ASD and significant communication difficulties. You will need to be committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and encourage pupils to reach their potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
Your main duties will include:
* Inspiring and engaging with children or young adults with
* Assessing individual learning needs and working on a group
* Assessing and reporting on individual pupils'
* Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as mainstream teachers, education welfare officers, social workers and Healthcare
As a SEN teacher successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
* QTS or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a secondary
* PECs and Makaton
* To be able to differentiate work to students depending on their need and
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff
* The ability to use initiative and works well under
* Have recent experience teaching SEN
* Trained in TEACCH, Team Teach/MAPA
Contact Martin at Servoca Education on 020 7747 3067 for further information. Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org