NQTs or Experienced
Inner London Pay Scale
Do you have a strong Chemistry background?
Are you dedicated to helping students excel and exceed their expectations?
Servoca Education are working with this Secondary School in Newham, who are looking for a Chemistry Teacher to join their team on a permanent basis for September.
The Secondary School is Rated Good by Ofsted, having made progress on GCSE results, behaviour management and standard of teaching in the school. The school celebrates their diversity, with a caring and supportive Senior Leadership Team in place to ensure staff well being and career development.
The school have also developed a ‘two dimensional’ approach to teaching- focusing not only on the content, but life-long skills and learning habits necessary to succeed.
The chemistry teacher should have:
* Strong subject knowledge
* The ability to work as part of a team
* The ability to implement systems, monitor progress and tailor teaching approach to increase achievement
* A strong desire to help students learn and succeed
*If you refer a friend and we place them, you could receive up to £125!
*London Borough of Newham
*MPS/UPS inner London
* Good honours degree or equivalent in Chemistry with QTS
* Evidence of CPD related to Teaching Science
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Interested? Please submit your CV through the advert ASAP.
Chemistry Teacher| Newham | September Start