Unqualified Maths Teacher / Maths Cover Supervisor – Hounslow
We are looking for a driven Unqualified Maths Teacher / Maths Cover Supervisor for an academically advanced and high achieving secondary school in Hounslow.
If you are passionate about teaching Maths and would like to commence a career in education, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The successful candidate will be working full time within the Maths Department, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday.
Duties will include; taking classes with pre-planned lessons, supporting students KS3 – KS5, , working 1:1 and taking small groups for Maths lessons.
* Support Maths Teachers in the classroom
* Work 1:1 with GCSE & A-level Maths Students
* Occasionally taking small groups or lessons with set work
* 08:30 – 16:00 working hours
* Full time, long term contract for the full academic year
* Potential for Permanent contract from January 2020
* £80 - £100 per day dependant experience
* “Good” Ofsted rating (2017)
* Great Maths department, recently refurbished classroom, up to date resources
* Regular CPD and Staff Training days
* Great transport links – very accessible from a number of inner London tube stations
* High achieving school with excellent behaviour from students
* Bachelors Degree in Maths – essential
* Masters Degree in Maths – desirable
* Proven experience within UK Classrooms – essential
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team – apply today!!!