HLTA to join a ‘Good’ Primary School in Harrow
**Are you an experienced HLTA looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a high achieving school in Harrow?**
**Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and enthusiastic team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position to start in September?**
Servoca Education is currently working with an inspiring two form entry Primary School in Harrow who are currently recruiting for a HLTA to join them in them in September.
The school itself is has recently been refurbished. It boasts large, light classrooms, up to date resources and a spacious outdoor area. Staff turnaround in incredibly low here and this is a testament to the nature of the school and the staff within it.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supportive team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
This is a full time, long term position. There will be the opportunity for permanent contracts from July 2020 for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence.
In addition, the successful candidate will have prior HLTA experience within a Primary School environment, excellent written and spoken English and a “can do” attitude.
* Harrow location – onsite parking
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Long term contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £85 - £100 per day
* HLTA Status (or equivalent)
* GCSE in Maths & English (A*- C)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom with SEN
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team – apply today!!!