LSA / Learning Support Assistant – Newham
**Are you a experience LSA / Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role from September?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
Servoca Education is currently working with a popular, multicultural Primary School in Newham. This school is two form entry with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2016). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Class Teachers throughout KS2, planning and delivering small group work and 1:1 lessons for children who need additional support in the class.
This will be a full time, long term position for the full academic year. There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to apply for a permanent position from September 2020.
The ideal candidate will have strong behaviour management skills and experience working within a KS2 environment.
This role would also be well suited to a recent graduate or newly qualified LSA who is looking to develop their career within SEN.
* LSA / Learning Support Assistant
* Newham location
* Mainstream Primary School
* £65- £85 per day
* September start – full academic year
* Regular CPD and Staff training
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If you feel this is the role for you then apply TODAY!