SEN TA - Harrow
**SEMH / Challenging Behaviour
**ASAP & September starts
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - SEN TA - Harrow
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a school in Harrow that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The school is looking for focused and skilled teaching assistants that are able to handle challenging behaviour and can provide a high standard of education and training for the students.
The Candidate - SEN TA - Harrow
* Experience of working with children with SEN (SEMH)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience of Team Teach or similar would be useful
The Role - SEN TA - Harrow
* The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (SEMH)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!