Servoca Education are working with this “Good” Academy in Stratford, Newham who are looking for a HLTA to join their team for this September!
* Help in lessons to support pupils with Special Educational needs
* Take responsibility for overseeing and distributing daily timetable changes to the wave three curriculum
* Provide teachers with resources to support the delivery of the wave 3 curriculum and, working under the instruction of the Head of Learning Support, will
* Deliver some specific wave two and three interventions to pupils in years 7 to 11 (under instruction of Head of Learning Support)
* May also be required to act as a first aider, and will receive appropriate training for this.
Please read the full details before applying to this HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) position:
** Recommend a friend to Servoca Education and you can receive up to £125!
* Experienced TA/HLTA with experience covering classes
* Able to work full-time
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
* Full time, permanent contract (36 hour working week, 39 weeks annually)
* £21,783 Salary
* September Start
* Stratford, Newham
If shortlisted for the position, we will be in contact. Please submit your CV through the advert ASAP!
HLTA| Stratford| Good school| September Start