Graduate Teaching Assistant / HLTA needed in Ealing – September 2019
A new two-form entry Primary School in Ealing is recruiting through Servoca Education for a HLTA / Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them in September 2019.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community; they are currently growing and will be welcoming their first set of Year 6 classes from September. They are looking for dynamic and focused professionals to support their children with their learning.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally.
Salaries will be a daily rate of £65 - £85 per day.
* HLTA / Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Ealing location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree - essential
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!