KS2 TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant needed in Barking and Dagenham – September 2019
A two-form entry Primary School in Barking is recruiting through Servoca Education for a KS2 TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them in September 2019.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community. They are looking for dynamic and focused professionals who will inspire their children to learn to their full potential.
The role itself will consist of working with children 1:1 as well as taking small groups of KS2 children for Phonics and Numeracy.
Salaries will be a Daily Rate of £65 - £85 dependant on experience.
* KS2 TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Barking and Dagenham location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 dependant on experience
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!