Servoca Education are recruiting for a passionate KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher to join an two form entry Primary School in Westminster from September
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an high achieving team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a permanent position from September?**
Servoca Education are currently working with a two form entry Primary School in St John’s Wood who are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher to join them in September. This school is part of a successful federation and are committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good, this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
This is a full time, permanent position. There will be the opportunity of TLR for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS2.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher
* Westminster location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* £30,000 - £48,000
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* TLR Available for the right candidate
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check