Art & Design Teacher needed in Barking – September 2019
**Are you an Art & Design Teacher looking for a new role from September?**
**Are you confident teaching Art to KS3, KS4 & KS5?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Barking?**
Servoca Education is working with a ’Good’ secondary school in Barking who are looking for a KS3 – KS5 Art Teacher to join them in September.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focusing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Art & Design in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
* Art & Design Teacher
* September 2019
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2015
* Up to date resources, large creative space for The Arts
* Barking (onsite parking)
* KS3 – KS5
* £27,596 - £43,348
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – Art
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is not an opportunity to be missed! Send us your CV today!