KS2 TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant needed in Barnet – September 2019
A large Primary School in Barnet is recruiting through Servoca Education for a KS2 TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them in September 2019.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting Children within KS2 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term position from September 2019.
* KS2 TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Barnet location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Long term contract from September
* 08:30 – 15:30
* Daily rate between £65 - £85 depending on experience
* Bachelors degree (or above)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!