Design and Technology Teacher / DT Teacher needed in Barking – September 2019
**Are you an Design and Technology Teacher looking for a new role from September?**
**Are you confident teaching all disciplines of DT to KS3, KS4 & KS5?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Barking?**
Servoca Education is working with a ’Good’ secondary school in Barking who are looking for a KS3 – KS5 DT Teacher to join them in September.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching DT (any discipline) in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
* DT Teacher (any discipline)
* September 2019
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2015
* Up to date resources, large creative space for The Arts
* Barking (onsite parking)
* KS3 – KS5
* £27,596 - £43,348
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – Art or Design and Technology
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is not an opportunity to be missed! Send us your CV today!