KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher in Wembley – September 2019
A two form entry Primary School in Wembley is recruiting through Servoca Education for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them on a permanent basis in September 2019.
This school is located very centrally with smaller than average class sizes and PPA time within the school day.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 4. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2019.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Wembley, Brent location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* NQT’s and experienced teachers welcome
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a career driven teacher to join a great team, send your CV today!