Graduate Science TA / Science Technician – Earlsfield
We are looking for outstanding and academically driven Science Graduate TA / Science Technician for an academically advanced and high achieving secondary school in Wandsworth.
If you are passionate about teaching Science and would like to commence a career in education, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The successful candidate will be working full time within the Science Department, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday.
Duties will include; supporting students KS3 – KS5, setting up the lab and experiments, working 1:1 and taking small groups for science lessons of all disciplines.
* Support Science Teachers in the classroom
* Gain classroom experience within Science lessons
* Build rapport with students in science lessons
* Individualised work with students and small groups within a classroom
* Help children understand Science and Maths questions and lessons
* The possibility to work within all core subject areas
* “Good” Ofsted rating (2015)
* Earlsfield, Wandsworth Location
* £65- £90 per day (depending on experience)
* Accessible transport links to the school
* Supportive Department, regular CPD and staff days out
* Bachelors Degree in Science (any discipline)
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please apply if you meet the requirements and would like to pursue a career as a Science Graduate TA / Science Technician.