Servoca Educations Recruitment Consultant Development Programme is a graduate training programme for driven, ambitious and self motivated Individuals.
The training programme normally takes 3 months where you will learn the about the recruitment cycle, candidate attraction approaches, prospecting, business development and sales skills. By the end of this, you will be a fully fledged 360 recruiter providing you the opportunity to take your earning to the next level.
Who are we looking for?
Here at Servoca we are looking for candidates who :
* Show a high level of motivation, drive and commitment to being successful
* Demonstrate professionalism and excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the confidence to engage Headteachers
* Are resilient, have the ability to work within challenging situations and problem solve.
* Those who have a track record of working to and achieving goals/ targets in their academic or personal life (clubs, societies, charity work, sporting performance etc)
* A polished approach, high expectations, a strong desire to win and the ability to deliver.
* Degree education preferable but not essential (we will consider you if you can demonstrate the above criteria)
What we offer you
* The opportunity to work for a UK leading education recruitment company based in the city of London
* Market leading training, mentoring and coaching from our senior leadership team
* Promotion and basic salary growth 3 months after joining the program
* Unlimited earning potential- we have one of the best commission schemes in the Education sector (if not the best) in order to attract the very best people.
* The chance to work alongside our best, modelling success and seeing first-hand what it takes
* Clear career pathways and great progression opportunities in the City of London Head Office
* Close knit supportive team - One of the lowest turnovers of staff in education recruitment- we look after our people.
* Team and Individual incentives – Trips to New York, Rome
* Your hard work recognised by your peers through our Consultant of week/ term/ year awards
* Monthly Social events ( in venues such as The Ned, Madison, City social, Flight club, Bounce, Junkyard Golf)
What our Grad’s say about the scheme
“At Servoca I was lucky to have a great balance of formal training and on the job coaching combined with the time and space to find my own style and approach. I was allowed to make mistakes which were then used as learning opportunities"
We have rolling start dates for the program however we have limited spaces available so if you’re interested, apply now with your CV without hesitation.
Step 1 Send your CV and reason for application to email@example.com
Step 2 We’ll be in touch to schedule an initial call to find out more about you
Step 3 You will attend a face-to-face interview with one of the senior leadership team
Step 4 You will attend a final face-to-face interview with the Managing Director