KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Redbridge from September 2019.
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from September?**
Servoca Education is currently working with a large all through school in Redbridge who are recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher to start from September 2019.
This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2017) and often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time, permanent position with Inner London MPS/UPS salaries ranging from £29,664 - £48,244.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS2 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* High Achieving
* Regular CPD
* September 2019
* Tower Hamlets location
* MPS/UPS Salary £29,664 - £48,244
* Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* NQT’s welcome
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!