English Teacher needed in Havering – September 2019
**Are you and experience English Language and Literature Teacher looking for a new job from September 2019?
**Do you have experience teaching GCSE and A-Level in UK Classrooms?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Havering?
Servoca Education is working with a large, Ofsted rated ‘Good’ secondary school in Havering. This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and regular school trips abroad. Staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching English Language and English Literature in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September 2019.
* English Teacher (Language and Literature)
* September 2019
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2015
* Havering (onsite parking)
* KS3 – KS5
* Outer London MPS/UPS Salaries £27,596 - £43,348
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – English Language and English Literature
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is not an opportunity to be missed! Send us your CV today!