Early Years Teacher / Reception Teacher with TLR in Battersea – September 2019
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School in Battersea is recruiting through Servoca Education for a Early Years Teacher / Reception Teacher with optional English Subject Lead to join them in September 2019.
This is a two form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard, as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within Early Years / Reception and will have strong academic track record.
MPS/UPS Inner London with TLR2b
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2019.
* Early Years Teacher / Reception Teacher with TLR (optional)
* Battersea location
* ‘Good’ two-form-entry Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Regular CPD & Staff training days
* MPS/UPS Inner London with TLR2b (£29,664 - £48,244)
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!