**SEND Teacher Needed ASAP
**Education and Training
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Teacher
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Brent. The school is looking for an experienced SEN teacher that is capable of handling challenging behaviour and is looking to make a difference in the lives of their students.
The Candidate – SEN Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Able to handle challenging behaviour
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
About the Role - SEN Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.email@example.com