KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Tower Hamlets – September
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September?**
Servoca Education are currently working with a larger than average Primary School in Tower Hamlets who are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to start with them in September 2019.
This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating and pride themselves on fostering a welcoming and diverse culture.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within Year 4 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
Salaries are Inner London MPS/UPS (£29,664 - £48,224)
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Tower Hamlets location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Inner London MPS/UPS (£29,664 - £48,224)
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Option of Subject Lead for Experienced Teachers
* NQT’s also welcome
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!