KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher with optional Subject Lead
** Are you an experienced Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher looking for your next career move? **
** Do you want to work as part of a high achieving team of teachers, TA’s and Leaders? **
Servoca Education is working with a ‘Good’ two-form-entry Primary School in Battersea. This school is looking for a Year 4 teacher (with optional Maths Lead) to join them from September.
This fantastic school are an incredibly inclusive and hold an excellent reputation within the community; their main focus is a positive learning environment.
This is a full-time, permanent class role within Year 4. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with designated planning time within the school day. The salary for this role will be in accordance to Inner London MPS/UPS (£29,665 - £40,372) + TLR.
The successful candidate will have a thriving track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher with optional Maths Subject Lead
* High Achieving
* Two-form Entry
* ‘Good’ Ofsted (2018)
* September 2019
* Battersea location
* MPS/UPS Salary (£29,665 - £40,372)
* Permanent role
* Additional PPA time within the working week
* Regular CPD
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Apply Today!