Graduate Teaching Assistant / TA - Brent
**Are you a University Graduate looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Do you have prior classroom based experience?**
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary Academy (2015) in Brent. This large Primary Academy have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This ‘Outstanding’ Primary Academy are looking for high achieving TA’s to join them in September with the view to putting the successful candidate through Teacher Training.
This is a full time role, starting in September. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a classroom environment, excellent references and the desire to continue their career in Education.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / TA
* Brent location
* Three form entry Primary Academy
* Teacher training opportunities
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Full time contracts starting in September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
* Proven experience working with SEN is desirable
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!