NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / Year 3 Teacher – Harrow
**Are you an NQT looking for a new role from September 2019?
** Do you want to join a welcoming, high achieving school who will nurture your teaching career?**
** Do you have a passion for teaching Lower KS2?**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2015) in Harrow. This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This ‘Outstanding’ School is ideally looking for an NQT to join them in September 2019.
This is a full time, permanent position teaching Year 3.
* NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Permanent contract
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2015)
* Three form entry
* Harrow location, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* Outer London MPS Salary (£27,596 - £38,963)
* Modern facilities, large classrooms
* TA’s within the class to support
* Time within the school day for planning.
* Regular CPD
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s and Overseas teachers welcome
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed, send us your CV today!