KS2 Teacher needed in Barnet – September 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a KS2 Teacher / Class Teacher to join a high achieving three form entry Primary School in Barnet.
The ethos of the school is to encourage independent learners and success for all children. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2019.
NQT’s and UPS Welcome
* KS2 Teacher (Year 3, 4 or 5)
* Barnet location
* ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
* Three form entry
* Inspirational, high achieving team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £27,596 - £43,348 (MPS Outer London)
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s & UPS welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!