PMLD / SLD SEN Teacher
**PMLD / SLD
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - PMLD / SLD SEN Teacher
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Ealing that has a teaching vacancy with an immediate start. This school provides quality education for children aged 3-11 with serious and profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and is looking for an experienced teacher to make a difference in the lives of the students.
The Candidate – PMLD / SLD SEN Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN (SLD / PMLD)
* Able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN
About the Role - PMLD / SLD SEN Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school–then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!