SEN Art Teacher
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
The School - SEN Art Teacher
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an art teacher for a specialist SEN school in Woking. The school is looking for a focused and skilled art teacher to provide a high standard of education and training for students with social, emotional and/or mental health needs (SEMH).
The Candidate – SEN Art Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status.
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN – SEMH.
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum.
* Previous experience of teaching art
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs.
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
About the Role - SEN Art Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs (SEMH)
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org