KS1 Phase Leader needed in Lambeth
**Are you an experienced KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher looking for your next career move?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September?**
Servoca Education are currently working with a larger than average Primary School in Lambeth who are currently recruiting for a KS1 Phase Leader to join them in September. This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2015) and often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time, permanent position with inner London MPS/UPS Salaries.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS1 and the ability to hit the ground running.
* KS1 Phase Leader (Year 1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher)
* Lambeth location
* Larger than average Primary School
* Outstanding Ofsted
* Supportive SLT
* Excellent CPD and training opportunities
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* £29,664 - £48,244 Inner London MPS/UPS + TLR
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check