English & Drama Teacher needed for ‘Good’ School in Newham – September 2019
**Are you and experienced English and Drama teacher?**
**Do you have experience teaching GCSE and A-Level in UK Classrooms?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Newham?**
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced English & Drama teacher to join a ‘Good’ Secondary School in Newham.
This school believes thoroughly in quality education for all, success regardless of starting point and respect for all. The offer high quality CPS, leadership opportunities and outstanding standards of behaviour for students.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching English Language and Literature, as well as Drama in a UK classroom and a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
This is a full time position starting in September 2019.
* English & Drama Teacher (KS3, KS4, KS5)
* September 2019
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2018
* Newham Location
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries £29,664 - £48,244
* High quality CPD
* Leadership opportunities
* Outstanding standards of behaviour
* On site Gym facilities
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching GCSE and A Level in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is not an opportunity to be missed! Send us your CV today!