SEN Teacher – PMLD/SLD
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Teacher – PMLD/SLD
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Hounslow. This school provides quality education for children aged 3-11 with special educational needs.
The school is looking for a focused and skilled special needs teacher to provide a high standard of learning for students with profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and severe learning difficulties (SLD).
The Candidate – SEN Teacher – PMLD/SLD
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN (PMLD/SLD)
* Skilfully able to plan affective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN
* Any experience of Makaton, Intensive Interaction, Rapid Prompting Method and other relevant approaches to communication and play are advantageous but not essential
About the Role - SEN Teacher – PMLD/SLD
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school–then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!