SEN English Teacher
**SEN - SEMH
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN English Teacher
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in and around London and is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Merton that accommodates children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. The school is looking for a teacher with a background in English that is confident working with children that display challenging behaviour.
The Candidate – SEN English Teacher
* Previous experience of teaching students with challenging behaviour
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
About the Role - SEN English Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with challenging behaviour
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org