Servoca Education Graduate Development Scheme 2019
Are you a talented graduate seeking your first step into the world of recruitment?
Do you want to work in a company that has a track record of developing graduates into established consultants?
At Servoca Education we are offering opportunities for high flying graduates who want to start a career in Education Recruitment. We are looking to employ two talented graduates in the coming weeks as we have the structure in place to train and develop trainee Recruitment Consultants.
What is the training programme?
Our training programme is a great platform for educated graduates to take their first step on the recruitment career ladder. The programme is a 3 month process where you’ll be working alongside experienced recruitment consultants with a track record of success in their field. You will have the opportunity to learn the sales process including the recruitment cycle, candidate attraction approaches, prospecting and business development skills.
Why consider Servoca for this unique opportunity?
At Servoca Education we pride ourselves on training outstanding graduates. We give all our graduates the tools they need to succeed in a competitive and highly lucrative market. We offer internal and external training on a weekly and monthly basis plus we give every trainee the opportunity to gain their first promotion and pay rise after 3 months on the job. There is a clear path for progression at the company and a lovely culture to boot. As one of the top 3 education recruitment agencies in the country based on growth and reputation, we offer an exciting package for any graduate who has the passion and desire to achieve success in their career.
Who are we looking for?
* Are degree educated
* Are resilient, have the ability to work in challenging situations and problem solve
* Show a high level of motivation, drive and commitment
* Have the ability to work well in a team and build strong relationships with candidates and clients
* Have a desire to work for a UK leading education recruitment company
* Have a passion for/ or track record in working to and achieving goals/ targets in your academic or personal life.
What we can offer:
* The opportunity to work for a market leading education recruitment agency
* Promotion opportunities within your first 3 months
* Unlimited earning potential – we have one of the best commission schemes in the market and extremely competitive basic salary rates
* Close knit supportive team – we have a low turnover of staff
* A rapidly growing business – this creates opportunities for ambitious graduates who aim to progress within their career
* Team and individual incentives – trips to New York, Rome
* Monthly social events – we are based in a fantastic part of London and take advantage of the team bonding opportunities the local bars and restaurants have to offer
The next step:
If you are an ambitious graduate with your sights set on becoming a recruitment consultant then simply send your CV to Servoca today. If successful a consultant will be in touch for a phone interview.
Interviews will take place in the coming days!