KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher in Greenwich – September 2019
A large Primary School in Greenwich is recruiting through Servoca Education for a KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join them in September 2019.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS1 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2019. There is the option of TLR (Subject Lead) for the right candidate.
Salaries are Inner London MPS/UPS
* KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher
* Greenwich location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Option of TLR (Subject Lead)
* £29,664 - £48,332
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!