Chemistry Teacher / Chemistry Subject Lead needed in Redbridge – September 2019
**Are you a Chemistry Teacher / Chemistry Subject Lead looking for a new role from September?**
**Do you have experience teaching Chemistry within a UK Classroom?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, ‘Outstanding & diverse school in Redbridge?**
Servoca Education is working with a large secondary school in Redbridge who are looking for a KS3 – KS5 Chemistry Teacher / Chemistry Subject Lead to join them in September.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate must have experience teaching Chemistry in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
* Chemistry Teacher / Chemistry Subject Lead
* September 2019
* Secondary school, high achieving
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted 2015
* KS3 – KS5
* £27,596 - £43,348
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK – Chemistry
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is not an opportunity to be missed! Send us your CV today!