NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / KS2 Teacher needed in Notting Hill – September 2019
**Are you a NQT / KS2 Teacher looking for a fantastic school in which to start your career?**
**Do you want to work in an Inner London school with smaller than average class sizes??**
**Do you want to work with an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
Servoca Education is working with a two-form-entry ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Notting Hill. This school is looking for KS2 NQT teachers to join them from September.
This fantastic school often places 20-30% higher academically than other schools within the borough, has small class sizes (22 children on average) and allocate additional PPA time within the school day.
This is a full-time, permanent class role within Year 4, 5 or 6. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with designated planning time within the school day. The salary for this role will be in accordance to Main Pay Scale (£29,665 - £40,372).
The successful candidate will have a thriving track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / KS2 Teacher (Year 3, 4 or 5)
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* September 2019
* Notting Hill location
* MPS Salary (£29,665 - £40,372)
* Permanent role
* Smaller than average classes
* Additional PPA time within the working week
* Free lunches on site
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Apply Today!