KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join an three form entry Primary School in Westminster from September
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an high achieving team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a permanent position from September?**
Servoca Education are currently working with a three form entry Primary School in Westminster who are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them in September. This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
This is a full time, permanent position. There will be the opportunity of TLR for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS2.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Westminster location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* £30,000 - £48,000
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* TLR Available for the right candidate
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check