Business Studies Teacher / Economics Teacher needed in Bromley – September 2019
**Are you a Business Studies Teacher / Economics Teacher looking for a new role from September?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Bromley?
Servoca Education is working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ secondary school in Bromley who are looking for a KS4 – KS5 Business Studies Teacher / Economics Teacher to join them in September.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focusing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Business Studies in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September. The ability to also teach ICT would be desirable.
This is an ideal role for an NQT or experienced teacher.
* Business Studies Teacher / Economics Teacher
* September 2019
* Secondary school, high achieving
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2017
* KS4 – KS5
* Outer London MPS/UPS Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – Business Studies & Economics
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is not an opportunity to be missed! Send us your CV today!