History Teacher / Humanities Teacher needed in Ealing – September 2019
**Are you an experienced Humanities Teacher looking for a new role from September?
**Are you looking to join a diverse, high achieving school in Ealing?
Servoca Education is working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ in Ealing. This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focusing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and up to date resources
Members of staff have access to regular CPD and career promotions are always advertised internally before externally.
It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching History in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
This is a full time, permanent position starting in September 2019.
* History Teacher / Humanities Teacher
* September 2019
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2016
* Ealing location, onsite parking, good transport links
* Regular CPD
* Career promotions always advertised internally before externally
* KS3 – KS5
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – History
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is not an opportunity to be missed! Send us your CV today!