Primary SEND Teacher - Southwark
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - Primary SEND Teacher - Southwark
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a primary teacher for a specialist SEN school based in Southwark. The school is looking for a focused and skilled Special Needs teacher to provide a high standard of education and training for a class of KS1 students with SEN, specifically autism.
The Candidate – Primary SEND Teacher - Southwark
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs and challenging behaviour
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
About the Role - Primary SEND Teacher - Southwark
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.email@example.com