KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher in Barking and Dagenham – September 2019
A two-form entry Primary School in Barking is recruiting through Servoca Education for a KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher to join them in September 2019.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community. They are looking for dynamic and focused professionals who will inspire the children to learn to their full potential.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 5 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have the option of TLR.
Salaries will be based on MPS (£27,596 – 38,963) depending on experience. This school will welcome applications from experienced Key Stage 2 teachers but strong NQTs will also be considered.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
* Barking and Dagenham location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Option of TLR
* £27,596 – 38,963
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!