KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher needed in Havering – September 2019
**Are you a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher looking for a new role from September??
**Do you want to work in a thriving school with in ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating??
**Do you want to work in a school which offers career progression and promotes from within?
Servoca Education is working with an ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary School in Havering, The school is ideally looking for an experienced Year 2 Teacher, however they will also look at strong NQT’s & overseas trained teachers.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience. The often place highly on academic league tables and are well renowned in the community.
This is a full-time, permanent class role within Year 2. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with designated planning time within the school day. The salary for this role will be Outer London Main Pay Scale (£27,596 - £38,963).
The successful candidate will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2016)
* September 2019
* Havering location
* MPS Salary (Outer London)
* Full time, Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply now!