NQT / KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher needed in Kensington – September 2019
**Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher / NQT looking for a supportive school to start your career??
**Do you want to work in a thriving Inner London school with in ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating??
**Do you want to work in a school which offers career progression and promotes from within?
Servoca Education is working with an ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary Academy in Kensington, The school is ideally looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher / NQT to nurture, however they will also look at experienced Primary Teachers.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience. The often place highly on academic league tables and are well renowned in the community.
This is a full-time, permanent class role within Year 5. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with designated planning time within the school day. The salary for this role will be Inner London Main Pay Scale (£29,665 – 40,372).
The successful candidate will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* NQT / KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2016)
* September 2019
* Kensington location
* MPS Salary (Inner London)
* Full time, Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply now!