Primary NQT Jobs in Hackney – September 2019
**Are you an NQT looking for a new role from September 2019?
**Do you want to work in Hackney?
If so, this is the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2015) in Hackney. This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This ‘Outstanding’ School is ideally looking for NQT’s to join them in September 2019. There are currently roles available in KS1 and KS2 however they will also welcome CV’s from experienced Primary Teachers looking to join a high achieving team.
The school is easily commutable from most parts of London as they are a stones throw from the local underground station. They also offer a fun, creative curriculum and boast modern facilities inside their huge Victorian building.
This is a full time, permanent position.
* Primary NQT / Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
* Permanent contract
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2015)
* Hackney location, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* Inner London MPS Salaries (£29,000 - £40,000)
* Modern facilities, large classrooms
* TA’s within the class to support
* Time within the school day for planning
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s and Overseas teachers welcome
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed, send us your CV today!