KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher in Hounslow – September 2019
A Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Hounslow is recruiting through Servoca Education for a KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join them in September 2019.
This school is smaller than average with a family feel and welcoming ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS1 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2019. Interviews ASAP.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher
* Hounslow location
* Outstanding larger than average Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contract from September
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a fantastic opportunities for TLR
* £30,000 - £42,000
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!