Servoca Education is recruiting for a passionate KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Greenwich on a permanent basis from September 2019.
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?**
Servoca Education are currently working with a larger than average Primary School in Greenwich who are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher to start from February 2019. This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2015) and often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time permanent position starting in September 2019.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS2 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Greenwich location
* ‘Outstanding’ larger than average Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contract from September
* Excellent transport links and a fantastic opportunities for TLR
* £29,664 - £48,244 Inner London MPS Salary
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check