Servoca Education is recruiting for a Humanities Teacher / History Teacher / Geography Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in Wandsworth.
**Are you a Humanities Teacher / History Teacher / Geography Teacher?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time permanent position from September?**
Servoca Education is currently working with a popular, well respected secondary school in Wandsworth. This school is newly refurbished and have recently received a ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating (2017).
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Humanities (History, Geography or Religious Studies) and will have experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 students. This role is suitable for an NQT and the school will happily support the NQT through their induction year.
This will be a full time role, teaching both History and Geography (KS3, KS4 & KS5).
* Humanities Teacher / History Teacher / Geography Teacher
* Wandsworth location
* Mainstream Secondary School, Good Ofsted (2018)
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £29,664 - £40372 dependant on experience (Inner London MPS Salaries)
* PGCE or equivalent with QTS
* Bachelors Degree in Humanities (History, Geography, Religious Studies)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!